Fancy pants are your ticket out of most wardrobe crisis, plus it’s totally okay to over stock on them because they save you mighty stress.
They’re bold, they make a statement and they compliment. If you know how to work it, these could fit into almost any setting; Office, bar, mall, chill spot, the red carpet, wedding…its a long list.
At this end, those made of African prints are the most common, but that doesn’t leave out those that come in floral, digital or graphic prints and patterns.
Prints and a splash of colors for your wardrobe? A pair of fancy pants is the perfect pick.
And your styling options are endless..
L-R: Bayo of Orange Culture, Solange , Beyonce
Middle: Ashley Madekwe of RingMyBell
L-R: Fenix Couture, Prabal Gurung, Jewel by Lisa
Left: Eku Edewor. Right: Stella of JadoreFashion
1. Vera Moda Maunta Loose Print Pant on KONGA
2. Finders Keepers Evening Train Trousers – ASOS
3. Finders Keepers Burning Ground Trousers – ASOS
4. POP cph Colored Printed Trousers – ASOS
5. Yours Clothing Smudge Print Wide Leg Trousers – JUMIA
6. Bite by Dent De Man Stones Print Trousers ASOS
Header Image: PrettyGarbe