What’s even more uncool than fake designer bags? Fake makeup products. Professional makeup specialist Nori guides us on how to spot what’s real and what’s not in cosmetics.
- Go online, take a good look at the product you want to buy( be sure to visit the actual brand website), know what thing the real looks like. Save pictures if possible.
- Try scratching the lettering calligraphy i.e. the writings on the body of the product. If it scratches off, drop it.
- The price would ALWAYS be wrong. We always love when we can get stuff for less, but with makeup if its lower than the real price, there’s something fishy.
- Get familiar with the characteristics. If you’re buying ruby woo, and you open it to find.. perhaps a black shade,please! drop it.
- Examine the products properly. Don’t use lip gloss that’s segmented. Technically if your makeup looks any kind of funny, DROP. IT.
ALWAYS CHECK ONLINE. Don’t buy what you’re not sure of. Either get a professional or let it go.
Find Nori on Naija Pretty Blog